How to Register
Please note that these procedures and policies apply to Parks classes & events only.
Residents may register for recreation programs beginning February 14, 2013
Non residents may register for recreation programs beginning March 4, 2013
Registration Policies & Procedures
- Download, print and complete the registration form (right-click and choose "Save Link As..." to download the PDF to your hard drive). Printed forms are also available in the Parks office (see address below).
- Participants must meet the age requirements by the first day of class.
- Class size is limited. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Submit your registration form with payment (credit card information, cash, check or money order made payable to Washington Township) by mail or in person to the Parks office by the posted registration deadline.
- The parks office is located in the barn shelter at the The Homestead Park. A drop box is located at the barn shelter if the office is closed. Office hours are 9 am- 5 pm Monday - Friday.
Parks & Recreation
4675 Cosgray Road
Hilliard, Ohio 43026
- Classes may be cancelled due to insufficient registration. In the event of a cancellation, participants will be notified by phone and any fees paid will be refunded.
- All registrant cancellation requests must be submitted in writing and received 14 days prior to the first day of the class. Refunds, less a $5 administrative fee, will be issued if a refund is requested.